Friday, March 27, 2009

things

I've been exhausted for so long. Really exahausted. It's sad. Sometimes after I wake up I can't see straight, so I fall back asleep. I sleep more than 10 hours a day sometimes, and I'm still so so tired. I started taking my vitamins agian, but so far it's not helping. *yawn* see? i just woke up! 11 hours. (minus waking up at 7 to bring ryan to school)

I think I am going to go ahead and buy a treadmill. I'm thinking that i will never get it as a present, lol. SO with my next big paycheck, I'm going to get one. Don't know where I'll put it, but oh well. I want one. I don't like to run outside here, i don't like cars and smelly things. Plus i'm pretty sure having it in my house, and knowing I just spent $300 on it, i will use it.

I need to stop eating out. I am going to pick ONE DAY a week (isn't it sad that i'm weekly, not monthly?) to go out to eat. I spend way to much money on food i don't even really like. And conner is geting worse than me. Yesterday I asked him what he wanted to eat, and he was debating with himself between olive garden and chilis. 3 year olds should not know the difference between different restaurants. I'm sad :( At least they aren't fat (yet!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment